How to Receive and Accept Tour Requests?
Use this guide to make sure all of your settings are in place to receive tour requests near you
- Log into the Showdigs app
- In order for Showdigs to notify you of showing requests near you, please allow permissions for notifications and location.
- On the 'Requests' page set your status to ‘AVAILABLE’ for new tour requests.
- Finally, set up your Showing Profile Picture:
- Go to 'Profile' page
- Click on ‘Edit’
- Click the blue initials circle
- Select one of the options: 'Choose from library' or 'Take photo'
** App settings should allow access to camera and/or photos library
- Based on your selected option, do one of the following:
- Select a photo from your photo library, that will help prospective tenants recognize you.
- Take a presentable head shot selfie.
If you’ve followed the steps above, you’re good to go!
Once you get your first tour request, you can use this guide as a refresher for what you need to do before, during, and after the showing.