How do I create my agent account?
If you’ve received an invitation to partner with Showdigs as a Showing Agent and are wondering what to do next, this is the guide for you!
Now that you’ve been cleared to join the Showdigs Agent network, you need to set up your account and profile so that you’re able to use your agent app and get paid for completing showings. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click “Set Up Your Account” to set your password. Later you’ll your email address and this password to login to your agent app.
- Read the Term of Use and check the box on the left to agree
- Click "Create account" to move to the next page
- Electronically sign the agent Addendum
- Next, you'll be asked to “Set Up Stripe Account” so we can pay you for your work. Follow the instructions on screen to provide the basic information needed and select whether you want payments deposited to your debit card or your bank account.
- Use the link provided to download our mobile app. If you’re having trouble, just search “Showdigs Agent” in the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Login to the app and verify your contact info and add a profile picture
- Click "Next" to check permissions for location and notifications
- Click "Next" to "Turn on" your availability, so you'll be able to receive tour requests.
Great! You’re all set to get tour requests and paid for every showing you complete!
Click here to make sure that you’re set up to receive and accept tour requests.